Winter Sickness, Summer Treatment, Summer Is A Good Time For Acupuncture
Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese medicine method for health preservation and treatment of diseases. There is an old saying called "Winter disease and summer treatment". So, is acupuncture suitable for summer? What should I pay attention to in acupuncture in summer?
Summer is a good time for acupuncture
There is a saying that reflects the busyness of acupuncture in summer. It is called Dongyang Sanjiu Tonic Prosperity. In the summer solstice, acupuncture is very effective for people with old cold legs, joint pain, and fatigue.
1. Gua Sha
It is a method of using a scraping board dipped in scraping oil to repeatedly scrape and rub the skin of a patient to treat the disease. Through the benign stimulation of the meridian points, the local skin becomes red and congested, and blue-purple bleeding points appear, thereby improving local microcirculation, dredging the meridians, relaxing the muscles and regulating the qi, expelling wind and cold, and helping to strengthen the body's disease resistance ability. This method is more effective for treating gastrointestinal diseases, frozen shoulder, cervical and lumbar spondylopathy, lumbar muscle strain, arthritis, and other diseases.
It is a treatment that uses cups and cans as tools and uses heat to exhaust the air in it to generate negative pressure, which sucks on the skin and causes congestion. It has the functions of dredging the meridians, warming the meridians and dispelling cold, promoting qi and promoting blood circulation, relieving pain and swelling, etc. It is suitable for asthma, rheumatism, cervical spondylosis, lumbar spondylosis, frozen shoulder, and other diseases.
3. Acupoint injection
It is a method of using Chinese and Western medicines to inject relevant acupoints to treat diseases. It can combine acupuncture stimulation and drug properties to give full play to its comprehensive effects. Acupoint injection has a wide range of adaptations, such as frozen shoulder, arthritis, low back, and leg pain, asthma, etc.
4. Moxa moxibustion, ginger moxibustion, etc.
It has the effects of warming the meridians and dredging the collaterals, promoting qi and blood circulation, and dispelling dampness and cold. It is effective for chronic bronchitis, asthma, chronic pharyngitis, and allergic rhinitis; cervical spondylosis, frozen shoulder, lumbar spondylosis, arthritis, chronic colitis, allergic colitis, gastrointestinal dysfunction, as well as those who are usually weak and sick with the cold constitution. Has a good therapeutic effect.
5. Umbilical therapy
It is an external treatment method that directly sticks the medicine or uses moxibustion, hot compress, and other methods to treat the patient's umbilical cord to stimulate the qi of the meridians, dredge the qi and blood, regulate the viscera, and prevent and treat diseases. It is suitable for deficiency syndrome, Cold syndrome, and pain syndrome.
What to pay attention to in summer acupuncture?
1. No acupuncture on skin infections, ulcers, scars, and tumors.
2. Needles are prohibited for infants and young children at the fontanelle, Fengfu, and Yamen acupoints.
3. Acupuncture is not suitable for people who are too tired, mentally stressed, or hungry; acupuncture for the elderly and infirm should try to take the lying position, take fewer points, and use light techniques.
4. Acupuncture for pregnant women should not be too strong. Acupuncture is forbidden on the abdomen, lumbosacral area, and acupoints that can cause uterine contractions such as Hegu, Sanyinjiao, Kunlun, and Zhiyin.
5. Acupuncture is not suitable for patients with hemorrhagic diseases, or who often have spontaneous bleeding, who is not easy to stop bleeding after injury.
6. Eye area, chest, and back, kidney area, nape area, stomach ulcer, intestinal adhesions, intestinal obstruction patients' abdomen, urinary retention patient's pubic symphysis area should master the depth and angle of acupuncture, prohibit straight needling to prevent accidental injury to important organs Device.
From the above article, we know that summer is a good time for acupuncture, it is a good season to get rid of all your winter sickness effectively, and permanently.
Natural Healing Acupuncture Medical Center is the most leading acupuncture center in Dubai since 2005. Make an appointment with the acupuncturist by calling 04-3483896 or by WhatsApp: wa.me/971544283720 or clicking here: www.uaeacupuncture.com/dubaiacupuncture